Building a modular WordPress template
Recently, Didgeroo was commissioned to build a responsive WordPress website for Mobiyo. Mobiyo is one of the leading companies in Europe’s FinTect market. For this project we formed a partnership with Shoreditch-based creative agency, Design By Structure.
Structure is a brilliant creative agency with a huge amount of know-how and experience in web design. They conjured up a colourful, quirky, yet professional looking site.
A Modular Approach…
Didgeroo reviewed their designs and quickly identified the 30 different design elements that we used to create a modular template which could be reused throughout the site, allowing easy flexible creation of new pages without the need for new templates.
Here are few of the many of the standout features of this project:
- A fully responsive website
- Modular elements for full flexibility in page creation
- Innovative UX design
- A custom made interactive map
- 100% fluid layout with limited use of breakpoints
- A burger menu for responsive devices that is both stylish and mobile friendly
- Lightweight and very considered CCS3 animation effects in order to keep the site lively
- Client: Structure
- Services: Consultation, Build, Support