Didgeroo’s New Website
If you haven’t noticed already, there is something different about the Didgeroo website. That’s right we’ve had a makeover! With the help of WordPress we have created a new, responsive and stylish website for all of you to enjoy.
Some of the new features on the website include:
- A fully responsive single page layout that looks gorgeous whether you are using a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- A new home screen video courtesy of Johann Malawana. Johann is a local Shoreditch photographer. We found his time-lapse of the Old Street roundabout on YouTube, and with his permission we are now using it as a looped HTML5 background Video that’s hosted using an Amazon S3 CDN bucket.
- A brand new logo deigned by none other than our Director and Founder, Chris Skitch. We hope you’ll go hopping mad for it!
- New interactive profiles showcasing a selection of our latest work.
- And so much more for you to enjoy!
Have and explore around the new site and be sure to leave some feedback below (and on other posts too!).
P.S. please help our SEO by following our Google Plus page!